Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football Recruit Verbal
kentstatejeff Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: KSU, UMD

Not sure if anyone else posted this or not...but we picked up 5'8" 175lbs Nate Reed, K/P out of Wadsworth. Evidently he has a pretty decent leg on him so we shall see how he turns out. Info is per Rivals.com. Welcome to the Flashes Nate.

Here is a link to some info on Nate.

<a href='http://www.kicking.com/members/view.asp?id=nathanjames905' target='_blank'>http://www.kicking.com/members/view.asp?id...=nathanjames905</a>
11-02-2005 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GFlash68 Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent State

Crappies

When you go 3 and out, you really do need a good punter. 03-banghead
11-02-2005 07:13 PM
Polish Hammer Offline
King of all Dukes

I Root For: Kent State/James Madison

Verbal from a kicker? What ever to that kicker that gave a verbal last season when nobody else wanted him, only to renege later on after doing good at that kicking contest?
11-02-2005 08:31 PM
Advertisement

Flashes Win Again Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I think he went to WVU if I'm not mistaken, and I don't blame him for taking it either considering they're a top 20 team.
11-02-2005 09:32 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Good thing, because Mayle is a senior.

BTW, Martin has said something shocking (to me, anyway ) a couple of times. We have two seniors (Carter and Bush) playing on offense and ONE (Parrish) playing on defense. I know Sessler is hurt, so that takes care of of other senior, but does this mean the rest of the guys are back next year? I knew we were young, but Jeez Louise...
11-02-2005 10:28 PM
Advertisement

KSUDan Offline
Special Teams

I believe this kid would take over punting duties, as our freshman K is doing the kickoffs this season. I think he will be the place kicker next year.
11-03-2005 12:56 AM
kentstatejeff Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: KSU, UMD

I read in a game write-up that this kid played on offense and defense as well....he had to fill in one game at RB due to an injury to the starter and went for 168 yards and 2 tds on 30 rushes...could he be our savior...lol
11-03-2005 06:46 AM
Advertisement

Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Since BG is in DIRE need of a new kicker next year (and this year 03-banghead ), we BG fans were following this guy to see where he would choose to verbal. I live in Green and Green plays in the Suburban League with Wadsworth. I saw Reed play at Green and he seems to have a pretty good leg. Not too shabby as a DB, either. 03-wink

I think he'll do pretty well for you guys.

C ya saturday.
11-03-2005 05:10 PM
Polish Hammer Offline
King of all Dukes

I Root For: Kent State/James Madison

His punting doesn't sound all that impressive to me IMO and his FGs seemed to almost all be from chipshot range.
11-03-2005 11:48 PM
Advertisement

mac43 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

GOOGLE THE FRESHMEN KICKERS NAME AND SEE WHAT HE DID IN HIGH SCHOOL.
11-16-2005 05:46 PM
KSUDan Offline
Special Teams

mac43 Wrote:GOOGLE THE FRESHMEN KICKERS NAME AND SEE WHAT HE DID IN HIGH SCHOOL.
Pretty impressive.. I have liked his kickoffs this year. That is why i said I think he will be doing FGs next season. Hopefully, he and the rest of the non-seniors don't get too down about this year.
11-17-2005 01:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.